Keymod Handguard .308 AR-10 12.74" (Rifle Length) $219.95
The DZT-KM10-12 (Rifle Length) is a lightweight modular handguard manufactured by DEZ Arms and DEZ Tactical Arms for .308 (7.62x51mm) AR-10 style rifles. This handguard system features full Keymod sections at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions, and full mil-spec picatinny rail at the 12 o'clock position. Keymod rail attachments (not included) allow the user to quickly install picatinny rails where needed, eliminating the excess weight of fixed quad rails. This results in a free float rail that is 48% lighter than standard quad rails. Other features include a quick install barrel nut and a flush fit with DMPS low profile upper receivers.
Design Update (7/12/2016) - All DZT-KM10 rails now feature a fixed lower picatinny rail segment. This significantly increases the durability of the rail when using a bipod.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 extruded aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized (matte black) to a surface hardness of 60RC.
- Free-float design for increased rifle performance and accuracy.
- Ultra-lightweight KeyMod design (48% lighter than quad rails).
- Comes with DEZ barrel nut, and all mounting hardware.
- Quick and easy installation with standard AR-15 armorer's wrench.
- DPMS low profile rail height - compatible with DPMS style upper receivers.
- Inside Diameter: 1.75" - Allows for low-profile gas blocks and standard diameter suppressors under the rail.
- Length: 12.74"
- Weight: 1 lb. 0.9 oz
- Installation Instructions Included
- Specs Updated For Most Recent Production (7/12/2016).
Carbine - Length: 7.22" - Weight: 12.0 oz.
Mid - Length: 9.34" - Weight: 13.6 oz.
Rifle - Length: 12.74" - Weight: 1 lb. 0.9 oz.
Competition - Length: 15.31" - Weight: 1 lb. 2.9 oz.
SS Extended - Length: 19.31" - Weight: 1 lb. 5.8 oz.